| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Georges in December is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in December is moist. A substantial 342mm (13.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the St Georges December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in St Georges, French Guiana
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding St Georges:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 773.3 kms (480.6 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 770.4 kms (478.7 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 431.5 kms (268.1 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 303.9 kms (188.9 miles) NW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) W
- Tirios, Brazil - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) WSW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) S
- Obidos, Brazil - 766.2 kms (476.2 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 702.2 kms (436.4 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 805.2 kms (500.4 miles) SSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) S