| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Georges in June is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is wet. A significant 390.1mm (15.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the St Georges June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in St Georges, French Guiana
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding St Georges:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 773.3 kms (480.6 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 770.4 kms (478.7 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 431.5 kms (268.1 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 303.9 kms (188.9 miles) NW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) W
- Tirios, Brazil - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) WSW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) S
- Obidos, Brazil - 766.2 kms (476.2 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 702.2 kms (436.4 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 805.2 kms (500.4 miles) SSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) S