| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Georges in October is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 67.4mm (2.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the St Georges October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in St Georges, French Guiana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding St Georges:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 773.3 kms (480.6 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 770.4 kms (478.7 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 431.5 kms (268.1 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 303.9 kms (188.9 miles) NW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) W
- Tirios, Brazil - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) WSW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) S
- Obidos, Brazil - 766.2 kms (476.2 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 702.2 kms (436.4 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 805.2 kms (500.4 miles) SSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) S